I feel like Lizzie is getting bored just being in the same few positions, and I don't want her to get a flat head like Clark got. I thought she might like the little chair. And I have to admit it really was for our commical pleasure also.
Alan, Emilie, Sammy, Clark & Lizzie
3 comments:
I don't know if Lizzie has red hair or if it just looks red after seeing those bunk beds. Darling beds and darling girl. Heidi is right that girl does look like Natty. Fun pictures. It makes my day when I can see my cute grandkids. I miss you all so much!
Lizzie is soo cute! i haven't even thought of putting milo in the bumbo yet...thanks for reminding me!xoxo
I can not believe how big she is all ready! And it makes me even more sad that I have not even held her yet! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment