It's no secret that I love the fair. Small town carnivals and celebrations are fun, but nothing compared to the hustle and bustle of the big State fairs. We probably are not going to make it to the Utah State Fair this year:(, so I made sure we didn't miss the Western Idaho Fair. We even bought our tickets in advance(I made Alan stand in line for almost an hour to get the discounted price the day before the fair started).
Sammy is now to the age where all he wants to do is ride the rides, which I understand because I love the rides too, but it was 100 degrees outside. He was a good sport about walking around looking at some of the other stuff. He actually really liked all the animals.

I love that Alan is wearing a BYU hat and Sam is wearing a BSU one:)
2 comments:
Did you guys fun into Natalie at the fair? the little girl sitting behind the boys in the train kinda looks like her... haha AND I am trying my hardest to get todd to come to the fair with me... He isn't loving the idea... which worries me.
That IS Natalie!!! Now I have seen both Natalie AND Emma's twin!
Post a Comment