We were lucky to have been in Utah for Alan's grandparents Christmas party, we sadly missed it last year so I was really grateful to make it this year. They are such generous wonderful people and it amazes me how well they have done to keep their family close. I especially want my kids to remember them as they get older. Once again no camera so we had to suffice with the phone, Alan grandma has Santa come to the party and the kids love it.
Not great picture of the kids on Santa's lap but I felt like I should include them, I'm hoping Alan's sister Lori maybe got some better one(she usually does).
I was surprised Clark sat on his lap, at first when he saw Santa he went a running, but he must of saw Santa handing out presents and didn't want to miss out.




This was and still is Sam's favorite Christmas present from this year, he watches it everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment