Friday, January 6, 2012

Heidi's Wedding

We had such a good time with the all the wedding stuff, it is kinda sad it is all over. We went down on Tuesday, Alan took off work so it was nice to just have him with us the whole time.

On Wednesday night we went to the temple with Heidi, it was especially nice for us because they have closed the Boise temple to redo it, so it is a real challenge for us to make it to the temple.

Then on Thursday we had a little bachlorette dinner with the girls, it was really fun. A special thanks to Alan for watching the kids on our 7 year anniversary, so I could go out. WOW 7 years! We actually got to go out the night before after the temple.



Then on Friday night we went to Hires with all of Todd's family, for a lot of us it was the first time meeting most of his family. Todd has very big family and he is the oldest so they are all young compared to ours, but in some ways it made it nice because I don't think anyone cared that our kids were so hyper. Gosh I wish I had some pictures of his cute siblings and dad for that matter with my kids, especially Lizzie they were loving her it was so cute. His two sisters were really a huge help with Lizzie through the whole thing.
The day of the wedding everything went really good, other then my camera died and so the only pictures I have are from Alan's phone. The ceremony was so cute, they had the same person(our neighbor growing up) seal them and so it was kind of neat to hear him again and think back to ours.




We had a nice luncheon and it was so great to have my friend Heidi to watch my boys(her smart idea) so we could really enjoy the whole thing.
The reception also was a success with very few problems(thanks to all our hard work over thanksgiving;) I wish I had more pictures and when Heidi gets me some I will post them, because there were some really cute things we did.


For some reason we could not get a descent family picture on Alan's phone, but it took like a glamor shot of Sara Jane, Oh well maybe it is just because she is prettier


All in all it was such a wonderful day, Heidi looked beautiful, Heidi and Todd were glowing and everyone else was well fed, that's all you can ask for right.

2 comments:

Sara Jane said...

My eyes look so creepy in that picture of me and you and WEEZY... Ah! I looke like I have a class eye... Pirate! Arrrrggg

Sara Jane said...

*glass eye