First we have been potty training Clark, he is really doing quite well with it. We just went into it full speed ahead, the morning after Christmas we took the diaper off and never looked back. Yes my days have been filled with accidents, but I feel positive about it and I love not having the diapers. I kind of felt like I was starting to drown in diapers.


And for Lizzie she started to sit up on her own, she got her first tooth today and she started to eat some real food(graham crackers) and just like that I don't have a newborn anymore.


Gosh I sure love these kids, and even though I think it is a tragedy how fast they grow up they are sure cute while they are doing it.
We also had visitor's the last few weeks, Janie came up the day after Christmas and stayed for a few days and then my parents came up over new years, I wish we had gotten some pictures, but I think everyone was having so much fun we don't even think about it. The kids sure love having there grandma and grandpa and aunt Janie come to visit.



No comments:
Post a Comment