Monday, January 27, 2014
Clarks first day of preschool
Clark's first day of school was the day after Labor day and we had just got home from Utah the night before, so no sign got made for Clark. Sam wanted in on the picture action so here ya go. Clark is about the hardest person on earth to take a picture of he will not look at the camera, luckily he is a very cute boy so I guess it is okay. He is loving preschool and I think he only wishes he had it more. He only goes two days a week since this is his first year. Clark has absolutely no interest in letters and I am having to learn to be okay with that. Sam learned his at two and here Clark is four and a half and couldn't point one out to save his life. Lucky for him he still has another year of preschool so hopefully one day he will decide to learn them. Every day Clark will say things to me that makes me feel like he is pretty smart I just think he has no interest in that kind of stuff. Clark towers over all the kids in his class and he gets mistaken all the time for being older then he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment