Monday, January 27, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

We had a very fun successful Christmas at Grandmas again. Scott, Lea and Jack came to town and that made for an even better Christmas. I guess I really only have picture from Christmas morning which is to bad because we did a lot of really fun family things with everyone. We headed home the Saturday after Christmas and were home for New Years and nothing to exciting happened which is okay with me I would just prefer stay home for New Years. 2013 was a good year to us and hears to a hopefully even better 2014.




We have taken these picture since I think 2009 and I don't think we ever get a good one, but at least we have them. I'm sure we will all love to look back at them in the future.


No comments: